Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Belts: A Good Idea

School has started, yeah. I'm already terribly behind and I have to figure what classes to drop. You can't have it all. But your education is something no one can take away from you. Conundrum.

In the past 1.3 weeks, there have been numerous times when I have been sitting in the second row of class, only to have someone sit almost directly in front of me and display a large expanse of lower back and ass crack. To make it worse, the design of the chair backs has a cutaway in the lower back area, creating a smiley window for such a view. I tried to look away, I did. Concentrate on the teacher, I said to myself, apply yourself to the task at hand. No luck, for there was that naked top half of someone else's bum but four feet away and well within my field of vision.

Do I object to nudity? Or to bottoms? Not at all! Both things are lovely in the right environment, and more particularly, in their whole forms. But partial nudity? Of part of your ass? Of someone I know? No thank you, please!

And don't think any lower back tattoo is going to exempt you. It simply makes your display seem intentional.

3 comments:

Editorial said...

Remember when I bought a belt for the first time ever and was so excited that my pants weren't falling down anymore?

Anyhow, most back tattoos are so hideous they should never see the light of day. A bad one is a good reason to kick someone out of bed. Really, who wants to be with someone with sad taste?

robyn said...

A delightfully nasty friend of mine once said he figured lower back tattoos were created as kind of an ID so whoever was fucking them could look down and remember who they were fucking. Or at least that this ass with the Chinese symbol for peace was a different ass than the one bearing the Tasmanian Devil.

The other thing about lower back tattoos is that they are the tattoo that you get and never have to really think about because when you look down at your own body, you don't happen to see it. So you can kind of forget that you have it, even while other people see it and think you are cool (or something).

It started as kind of a cool place for a tattoo, but then got consumed by mainstream hoochie culture.

SHL said...

OUCH

Oh
God....I....think....someone...just ripped me a new......
LOWER BACK TATTOO