Thursday, December 09, 2004

Ring O' Fire

I live on the second story of an old wooden house, so I frequently feel earthquakes up here, especially while sitting on a chair or lying in my bed. Other Angelinos have called me a liar, but really, I feel them. I think life in Japan honed my personal seismograph.

Anyway, there was one just now.

Today, while napping the post-final-exam late morning away, I feel like I felt at least two, but that could have been my addled brain.

I really like feeling little earthquakes. It makes me think of the tension released. It's so... Tori Amos? (sorry, that was cheesy)

Today was our last day of production class. Our teacher Gary wished us well and said, "and I love all of you" Ahhh, it was so great. I love everyone in our class too. My fondness for them shocks me sometimes.

So the kindergarten of first term is over. No more gluing macaroni to construction paper and calling it art, now I have to do things with actual film, like the medium. Just like the title of the degree.

No comments: