Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Hurting Not Helping

Holy crap, the bathtub is stopped up. Not slow draining, stopped. I suspect new roommate's gooey hair products have not helped this. He likely suspects that my long(er) hair doesn't help either. We're both to blame: we ran that water, we saw it going down the drain. Of course it had to end.

Yesterday we had to bail water into the toilet in order to keep the swamp from overflowing onto the bathroom floor. Ten minutes of bailing equalled ten minutes of showering.

Tonight when I got home I poured a whole jug of horrible drain opener chemical down there. And it did nothing. Except render the tub completely noxious with poisonous chemicals.

Soooo. 1) Bathe in water from sink? 2) Shower at school? (roommate doesn't have a shower at work, I feel like a shithead for unilaterally dumping that stuff in now.)

Fortunately, the weather is cooperating by making the apartment a hot little box, even at 11 at night, making showering kind of all I want to do, all the time.

Yours in stink.

No comments: