Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tearing It Up with Robyn and Sarah

On Friday night I went over to Sarah's house and borrowed some pants so I wouldn't have to sit around on the couch in the skirt I'd been wearing all day at work. I've been pulling this precise move since 1995, the first pair of pants I borrowed from Sarah being dark green and wooly with cool pockets and a great belt. I remember succeeding in hanging on to those for two weeks at least before I felt bad and gave them back. The pants she lent me this week were hospital scrubs. The moral of the story being that twelve years after high school ended, her job involves much more comfortable clothing than mine.

We watched several episodes of Flight of the Conchords, and discussed Figwit, watched Figwit's line in ROTK and laughed ourselves silly at the badness. Dude seriously looks like a lady in that movie. Probably because of the absence of pants.

No comments: