Saturday, April 23, 2005

It's Actually An Homage to Charlton Heston

So blogs are the new media, right? In which case I got press for my 508 film. This guy is apparently also a USC grad film student, but I haven't met him.

His backhanded compliments are very amusing, as is the use of the word "lady" and question of whether or not I have balls (surely he couldn't mean literally?).

It's number four. Enjoy.

(Last term, I had someone else tell me I had balls. I think that while the theme of my undergrad was to overhear myself described as "that girl" by people in my english classes, the theme of this degree will be to provoke people into telling me I have balls.)

2 comments:

Editorial said...

I liked the the dude from the other blog devoted so much time to your film. If nothing else, he had to do something thinking. Also, it's super cool that your film is well-shot and memorable.

robyn said...

Yeah, it's actually really gratifying that he seemed to, in the end, like the film, despite his horror over certain aspects. Especially considering some of the comments he made about other films.