Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Packing

I have a chronic problem with staying up far too late before I fly. It makes for this horrible travelling day where instead of feeling sedate and sleepy but otherwise normal (what you get from just from getting up early), I get that jaw-ache tired feeling where you can't make your eyeballs stop moving around and you get paranoid about falling asleep because maybe you'll never wake up. Also known as Tuesday morning Avid skills class OR the last four weeks of every semester. I'm going to fall asleep with my mouth open on the plane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better than falling asleep with your eyes open!

Anonymous said...

maybe someone will take pictures of you sleeping with your mouth open, but they'll be blurry because of all the giggling. :)

Editorial said...

See you soon!

I found a picture of Jay sleeping on a plane. Hahahaha.

robyn said...

I did fall asleep with my mouth open, though I don't think I was positioned like a fountain ought to be coming out of my mouth...