Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Market Instability

So yesterday the house I live in got sold. Yikes. I'm not really sure what this means yet. I'm really hoping it doesn't mean I have to move, because quite apart from the intense suckiness of trying to find somewhere to live and moving, I really don't want to leave where I live. I've discovered I've become very attached to it and its funny little details: roses along the driveway to the back of the house, the birds that nest above my closet and sing through the window in the morning, the farmers' market down the street on Wednesday afternoons.

But then, maybe with that hard-hitting Canadian dollar, I could afford somewhere good. Who knows what will happen with that. Like my dad says, "Nobody."

1 comment:

Editorial said...

Suck! I was looking forward to seeing that place and knowing where you've been spending your formative LA days. (Still sort of hoping to have money to see you during spring break. A fantasy.)