Monday, January 09, 2006

Emulsified!


My brother lent me his digital camera for the spring. This way I can take pictures for visual expression class without spending my entire TA stipend on film and developing. O wave of the future.

The thing about having a digital camera in my clutches is, and I guess you always-already owners of digital cameras know this already, but it makes you take pictures of funny strange little things all the time. It's, like, the democratization of history in which moments in which nothing happens are just as photogenic as moments in which Very Important Things happen. Or it just gratifies all our wanky photocompostion desires, and immediately.

That said, Mr. Bhuvinder the Beaver sez: We got a gas heater in the wall for Christmas! It's calienta! Thanks Landlord Chuck! Although there are still bugs coming out of the wall socket in the kitchen, but that's for another day!

No comments: