Thursday, January 12, 2006

Love May Be A Battleground But So's My Bathroom

Where the fuck are these little ants coming from? Where? One day, I tell you, one day they are not here, and the next, they are marching up the mirror, lounging in spilt shampoo, drinking pina coladas next to the TP. What gives? Was there a deployment from Ant special forces? Is my bathroom emitting some kind of siren call audible only to ant ears? If I call Dave Foley, can he convince them to leave?

Roommate Miranda is incensed by them. The other morning when I got up there were lots of their tiny carcasses around the toilet. Squashed to death. Did the other ants heed the warning?

Of course not. They are ants, they have no souls.

2 comments:

jlew said...

I'm so sure Diane C Nicholson would disagree with you:

http://www.twinheartphoto.com/do_animals_have_souls.htm

robyn said...

No, no, it's the "height of arrogance" that I'm going for...