Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Other People Having Babies So I Don't Have To For A Little While Longer

As of today, I have a new cousin. Yes, that's right, my 26-year-long reign of being the youngest person in my generation in my entire extended family is over. I'm no longer the baby, now an actual baby gets that title. Woohoo!

The inside scoop is: it's a boy, he's healthy, he looks a lot like my brother when he was small (so: cute). And he was a c-section baby, so he can kill Macbeth when he grows up if needs be.

Can't wait to get back to Vancity and hang out with the kid. You know, babysit, maybe get to walk around with him strapped to my chest in a Baby Bjorn. Hand him things and see if he'll put them in his mouth. All the good bonding stuff.

1 comment:

Editorial said...

For some reason, I never knew that you were the youngest person in your extended family. Wowee zowee.