Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Almost Unhooking the Computer

Moving is like writing papers: the pain persists until your are finally, indelibly, out of the house and whatever you missed doing you can't fix now. The moving of my house, like the writing of the critical studies paper last month, really shouldn't be that difficult. I haven't lived here for very long and I don't have that much stuff and I'm leaving lots of it for my subletter anyway. It still is more or less sucky, though.

But, holy shit, by tomorrow I'll be leaving LA.

Good thing Dorrie's here to be my cheerleader and personal assistant.

Oh, and House of Wax sucks, except for the Paris Hilton sextape jokes and moments you've already seen in the trailer. The Dome at the Arclight is cool however, almost as cool as my dear black-eyeing, sushi-buying pal Alex.

1 comment:

jlew said...

Dear Squishes: Have a safe three day drive home to Vancouver. Can't wait to see you! Ugh, you could not have waited for me to see House of Wax?? Fuggit! Fuggyou.