Thursday, May 05, 2005

It Wouldn't Be LA Without Famous People

Re: what I said earlier about more serious film postings and less rambling about nightlife: screw that.

James Iha, spotted tonight at our favorite dive bar, the Smogcutter. Accidentally elbowed me in the arm at one point. Had an entourage of cute indie rocker girls. Sang a song (the Who?) that was not "Bullet With Butterfly Wings". First time I've been in a karaoke bar with someone whose song is actually one of the options in the book.

3 comments:

alex or eric said...

BASTARD!!!!! You beat me to it!
It was Bowie that he sang and well sung it was right?
LATER
ALEX

JEB said...

Welcome to the club. I once did shots with Rupert Holmes in a pub in Morocco (Google if necessary so that the joke can be funny).

Actually, saw Magnum PI in Yaletown yesterday. Mustache and all. Hot.

vtnn said...

James Iha? cheh...whateves. I saw Dean Anderson (formerly MacGyver) and Muchmusic's Bill Welychka at the airport. BEAT THAT!

hugs,
Vi