Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ongoing Food Dilemma

The amount of time it takes to prepare, cook and clean up a decent square meal for one person with no dishwasher is ridiculous. Tonight I had mashed potatoes, broccoli steamed in broth and salmon. A delicious meal that made me feel really good after eating it, but damn it dirtied a lot of dishes. It's so much easier to just eat beet chips out of the bag and then carrots and humus until I feel full (but not fulFILLED, you know?).

The solution, obviously, is to continue crewing on location in doughnut shops. Although not on night shoots, hopefully. Because nothing makes you feel more assy than never seeing the light of day except when you wake up sweaty at sunset to start your day.

1 comment:

alex or eric said...

You need an Alex in your life. Signed, Eric

P.S. That being said, I feel guilty leaving dirty dishes in the sink, but hopefully Alex forgives me...